We have so many stories to tell but we have been so busy and sometimes too tired to write.
Sarah seems to like us better today, especially her Daddy. My job is just the amusement and food provider for now with some occasional affection but on her terms. We did play together for a long time last night and she is already repeating some english words. Last night at bedtime she kept looking at me and waiting for me to get in the bed too before she would fall asleep. She slept without whimpering all night and her and Daddy are napping now, again.
We are both amazed at how Sarah has learned to do so much with her little hand and and how well she can walk. She can peel an small mandarin orange all by herself and separate the wedges. She is extremely bright, very strong willed extremely neat!
I hope you can all see the pictures I posted. I can't look at the blog so let me know.
Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.
No comments:
Post a Comment