"AN INVISIBLE RED THREAD CONNECTS THOSE WHO ARE DESTINED TO MEET, REGARDLESS OF TIME, PLACE, OR CIRCUMSTANCE. THE THREAD MAY STRETCH OR TANGLE BUT WILL NEVER BREAK"
AN ANCIENT CHINESE PROVERB
AN ANCIENT CHINESE PROVERB
Monday, December 14, 2009
Shots
We went to get our vaccines to travel today. OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! and OUCH! Three shots each for both of us...and one big shot to the pocketbook....over $1200 dollars. They hurt and the bill really hurt and of course insurance doesn't pay for it. Plus all the small needles have been allocated for H1N1 vaccine so they were big needles. I got mine first and thank goodness because when I saw Guy get his I saw just how long the needles were and how deep the needle goes into the muscle. That explains why he looked nervous when I was getting mine. Guy even flinched with the last shot which really did hurt. We were both really sore all day. And one out of 25 people get a fever and I got a fever. Well, still better than getting typhoid, Hep A, tetanus, whooping couph or diptheria.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment