"AN INVISIBLE RED THREAD CONNECTS THOSE WHO ARE DESTINED TO MEET, REGARDLESS OF TIME, PLACE, OR CIRCUMSTANCE. THE THREAD MAY STRETCH OR TANGLE BUT WILL NEVER BREAK"
AN ANCIENT CHINESE PROVERB

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve miracle

At 2:12 PM today we received a call from Elena at Living Hope Adoption Agency. 
Elena - Hello, Is this Linda?
Me - Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss?
Elena - This is Elena at Living Hope  (we have caller id, I already knew)
Me - Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss?
Elena - I'm calling with an early Christmas present.   Your Travel Authorization is here so we will shot for traveling on Jan 13th if that is okay with you.
Me - tears running down face and covered in goose bumps and jumping up and down.  Yes, Yes, Yes!  Thank you, Merry Christmas and I have no idea what else I said! 

But we're going to China!  WooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

The agency requested a Consulate Appointment but we won't know until Monday when that will be but in all likelyhood we should be holding Sarah by January 18th!  Next week we should have a better idea of our whole itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment