"AN INVISIBLE RED THREAD CONNECTS THOSE WHO ARE DESTINED TO MEET, REGARDLESS OF TIME, PLACE, OR CIRCUMSTANCE. THE THREAD MAY STRETCH OR TANGLE BUT WILL NEVER BREAK"
AN ANCIENT CHINESE PROVERB
AN ANCIENT CHINESE PROVERB
Friday, November 9, 2012
Family of Four
On June 25th we became a family of four. It has been hard to find the time to post to the blog and I am having trouble uploading pictures. How can it possibly be that another year has nearly passed by? Adding a new sibling accounts for the lack of free time. Who would think that adding one would seem more like adding four? There are things you don't take into consideration like all of the time you will spend refereeing squabbles and sibling rivalry. Don't get me wrong I love my daughters beyond anything I ever knew was possible and would not change a thing about our lives together except perhaps the bickering, if I knew how.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment